My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, December 09, 2005

CAR/PAR Class - Day 4

Final Day

It's definitely getting interesting in class today. I have the definite feeling of exclusion from Mr. Brownstar. He's been chosen as the facilitator of our class project, and the fact that I have stolen 2 of his key employees is really becoming apparent.

So far:
  • He has selectively not heard any of my submissions for the brainstorming session.
  • I have been publicly chastised for saying the word 'resources'. (Meanwhile, 2 other people were having sidebar conversations.)
  • He has solicited information from every single person in the room but me.

I have decided to just finish out the remainder of the class quietly. His behavior has not gone unnoticed, btw. Phyllis and Sandy both commented to me about it. Oh well, what do you do, someone has to be the asshole, I prefer that it be him over me. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Just say the word, I will go explain to him why he should be nice to nice people. He won't forget it, promise...lol. You guys didn't get killed by the snow? We are on a snow day for the kids. I don't know how many inches we recieved, but I'm a guy and would probably double it anyway, when I told the story. Kind of like when someone asks me how tall I am, I always answer 73 inches. It just sounds better, lol.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Nope, we didn't get killed by the snow. Of course, my take on 'killed by the snow' is probably very different then yours. Killed by the snow to me is, my road is drifted shut and I can't get my 4WD down it. LOL

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons