My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, December 29, 2005

OMG!

I have caused an uprising in the front office! It all started when they hired the new engineer. The secretary had to shift around everyone's mailbox to fit him in, which left my mailbox on the floor practically. Mind you, there are 5 columns of mailboxes, I'm not the only one on the floor, there are 4 more individuals with mailboxes on the floor.

I discovered this yesterday while I was in the front office. I made jokes about it and told the secretary the director of operations wanted to switch mailboxes with me. (He was standing right next to me laughing!) It was funny! We laughed! Rick pretended he had a bad back and made creaking noises while pretending to get my mail out of my box!

Today I head into the office to drop off an attendance slip and my mailbox is gone. Nowhere to be found. I asked the secretary where my mailbox went. Apparently the executive secretary had come out and told the secretary to switch her mail box and mine because I made a big deal out of it. I just stared at the secretary as she was telling me this. It ticked me right off! I told her "I was just kidding!", I turned on my heal, and I headed out of the office. Not 30 seconds later, the executive secretary was at my desk telling me the secretary told her I stormed out of the office in a huff because she had moved my mailbox.

Now, by this time, I'm thinking, this is ridiculous. All of this attention over the location of a stupid mailbox. So, I tell her, I was joking around with Rick about the stupid mailbox, I don't care where it is, I don't even care if I have one. So, from this part of the conversation, she leaves the area angrier then hell at the secretary venting about 'no wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy when I have her back stabbing me all the fucking time".

Ugh!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should tie your mail box to the top of the secretary's head so it will never get lost and you will never have to stoop down to get it :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I would say that the secretary needs to get a life.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

If only I could..... :)

It's actually a piece of office furniture. The whole thing resembles a book shelf, only instead of shelves, there are a million little 3'x 12'x 17' slots. Each slot is a persons mailbox.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Office politics....kind of like the other politics.....always worried about stuffing the wrong box....

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, the secretary definitely needs a life. I think this was blown way out of hand, if she hadn't been dipping in on my conversation in the front office none of this would have happened.

Thomas, I hate office politics! LOL

11:43 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You know, now that I'm thinking about office politics, why in the heck would she just 'swap' mailboxes with me out of the kindness of her heart? Hmmmm...... I see something very wrong with this situation. People just don't do stuff out of the kindness of their hearts around here. Perhaps she has an angle? Something.........

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe she is a secret lesbian and just enjoys watching having you bend over hehe :-P
"It's actually a piece of office furniture." - are we talking about the mail boxes or the secretary lolol.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Gareth, you're too funny!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Sounds to me like she is not getting enough carrots in her diet. Is she carrot worthy? :-D

1:08 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Treé, you break my heart. :(

I don't like to share my carrots.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

LMAO, I never said she could have my carrot. Careful with those assumptions missy. :-)

Now that I think about it, she must be one hot babe to have triggered such an emotional reaction. Perhaps I need to rethink my carrot policy. :-D

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Once again, you break my heart. :(

I'll have to find a new source of carrots because I refuse to share mine with a crazy psycho.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons