My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

White Knuckled Arrival

OMG! The entire world was covered with a thin coat of ice this morning. Don't ask me how, but I made it to work in one piece and without any bumps or bruises. Miracle of miracles!

The production managers meeting was cut throat this morning. I can't recall hearing the word 'bitch' used so many times in one sitting in my entire life. When Jim had made the comment "Well, it certainly must be nice to have the production control manager following you around all day with a giant powder puff smacking your ass" I knew it was going to be an interesting day. Tensions are high this week, end of month, end of quarter, end of the year. We are all living and breathing revenue at the moment. I'll be glad when the week is through!

Note: I bought new lip gloss last night that smells fantastic! Smells good enough to eat, actually. For all of you women out there looking to try something new, Maybelline makes a lipgloss called 'Caramella'. It's definitely a must have.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Lip gloss good enough to eat? EWWWWWW.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! I said SMELLS good enough to eat! It smells like caramel. :D

9:41 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Actually, I found a good one at Bath and Body works. It's from American Girl, and it's the raspberry flavored one.

I actually have eaten a little bit of it!! LOL>..

:P

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oooh, I like raspberries. I'm going to have to check that out. :D

10:39 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Lip gloss good enough to eat, the next thing you know they will be making edible underwear. Who made that one up, and what drugs was he on? Think about eating someone's underwear, especially if you have done laudry more than once in your life, and you know that the edible thing is just a plain bad idea. You are living an breathing revenue all week? NO wonder you guys are worried about it, I think you are supposed to save revenue, I mean I'm not in the working world, but living and breathing it doesn't sound right.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Actually, the goal is to increase revenue. We're currently not at our break even yet, we need to get about 4.5 million. It may not happen this month.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I oopsed - it's only 2.5 million!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Sherri has been pinching some money. I know you are trying to cover your tracks now. I'll tell your boss if you don't give me some of that $2 million :-P

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, blackmail!! Gareth, you should be ashamed! LOL

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh there is no lower level of depravity I won't stoop to if it means getting a cut of that $2 million hehe :-)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Gareth, are you sure you aren't affiliated with the mob? :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Oh that sucks about the ice - I'm glad you made it to work okay!

Whoops I accidentally commented on the wrong entry about the lip gloss - see my other comment for one about the lip gloss. And I enjoy the mathematical equasions, they were quite entertaining!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I love flavored and good smelling lipglosses. They are one of my weaknesses.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jillian, I knew you would like the equations, you just seemed like that kind of gal. :)

crazy me, it's my weakness too!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons