My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Results are In

What color underwear are you wearing?

13% of you are not wearing underwear
17% of you are wearing black
10% of you are wearing white
3% of you are wearing red
7% of you are wearing blue
7% of you are wearing pink
20% of you are wearing yellow
3% of you are wearing multi
20% of you are not listed

Thanks to everyone who participated in my online poll! Very eye opening! Those of you who have been 'going commando' were in the lead for quite a while. Side effect of a poll like this, it kind of gets you wondering who is out there wearing what. ;-)

In case you're wondering, I'm sporting black today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

:D I think they're pretty neat myself. I've learned a lot about the people who have happened across my blog this way. LOL

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I sure hope those not wearing underwear and women. Ever see that Seinfeld episode where Kraemer decides to stop wearing briefs because his sperm count is low?

3:50 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I'm staying away from the 13%'s dirty laundry...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

WOah that is a lot of people wearing black underwear - naughty naughty. ;-)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

:D gotta have a little fun once in a awhile!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons