My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

What's YOUR stripper name?

Just call me Montana Leather Ridge. ;)


For those of you who have been dying to know what your stripper name would be, you finally have an answer!!



Follow the instructions to find your new name.

Once you have your new name, leave me a comment so I know what to call you from now on.



1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:

a = Fantasia
b = Chesty
c = Starr
d = Diamond
e = Montana
f = Angel
g = Sugar
h = Mimi
i = Lola
j =Kitty
k = Roxie
l = Dallas
m = Princess
n = Heidi
o = Bambi
p = Bunny
q = Brandy
r = Sugar
s = Candy
t = Raquelle
u = Sapphire
v = Cinnamon
w = Blazex = Trixie
y = Isis
z = Jade



2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:

a = Leather
b = Dream
c = Sunny
d = Deep
e = Heaven
f = Tight
g = Shimmer
h = Velvet
i = Lusty
j = Harley
k = Passion
l = Dazzle
m = Dixon
n = Spank
o = Glitter
p = Razor
q = Meadow
r = Glit z
s = Sparkle
t = Sweet
u = Silver
v = Tickle
w = Cherry
x = Hard
y = Night
z = Amber



3. Use the third letter of your last name to determ ine the second half of your new last name:

a = hooter
b = horn
c = tower
d = fire
e = thighs
f = hips
g = side
h = jugs
i = shock
j = cocker
k = brook
l = tush
m = sizzle
n = ridge
o = kiss
p = bomb
q = cream
r = thong
s = heat
t = whip
u = cheeks
v = rock
w = hiney
x = button
y = lick
z = juice

8 Comments:

Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Fantasia SunnyJugs? eeeks. I like the other way, your first pet and the street you grew up on: Satin Edwards. Now THAT'S a stripper/XXX name. heehee.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

vodka, oooh, I like that.

Unfortunately for me, the pet/street thing doesn't work out right. I would be Sam Parmater. Yikes!

1:35 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Sugar Silver Hips... LOL

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Candy Heaven Hooter. I wonder what kind of market there is for pregnant strippers.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Candy Heaven Lick!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I'm Bens sister :Heidi Heaven thighs

:)

2:05 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You know what I just noticed, all these names are names for women. What about the men???

I need a list of names for the guys.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sugar Velvet Kiss :p

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons