My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Alzheimers' Eye Test

Count every " F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...





How many?




WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.

READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The brain cannot process "OF". Anyone who counts all 6 on the first try is a genius, 3 is normal, 4 is quite rare.



Hmmm.... I must be quite rare, because, I counted 4. So, tell me, how did you do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Well, i'm a moron, I had a hard time counting just 2! Maybe it's because of my caffiene withdrawl today...

1:33 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Got all six... but I think I've heard somewhere that you have to read the fine print. Or maybe it is because I'm moving sooooo slooowww today...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got 6 and I'm a genious. Always knew I was though ;)

11:18 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I got five. The last of got me.

11:59 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Holy Hell! I counted three. I thought it was trying to trick me with all the "y"'s. Boy, was I on the wrong track. Gah!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons