My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

In today's production managers meeting

  • It was demonstrated why the airforce men's hats were called the 'C' caps. (I'm still shocked by this one! LOL!!)
  • The definitions of slut, hussy, skank, bitch, saucy, and c*** were clarified using the Revised Edition Websters Dictionary located in the front office. (point of interest - c*** is not listed in the dictionary but everything else was.
  • Debate ensued after the comment "Aren't all women like that?" immediately followed the Websters definition of 'bitch'.
  • It was decided that the only part of the production day that was not a miserable, soul draining, punishment of hell was the morning production managers meetings. (The only 45 minutes of sanity you'll have all day, I believe it was referred to as.)
  • Lastly, never trust a woman named 'Coondog Mary'. Important lesson there folks. (Trust me, you don't want to know the details there.)

What can I say, as of late, the meetings have all gone south. All I can say is, too much work, not enough vacation, we're all antsy for this long holiday weekend.

1 more day to go!

4 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Coondog Mary? That is quite a colorful name. I hope that is not her stripper name. That takes me to a place that I do not want to see.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL Fuzzbox!!! Actually, that's her Bar name, if you're lucky, you can win her playing pool.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, those are some amazing skill sets, I'm sure we would be able to put them to good use. LOL!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons