My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have officially experienced the grossed thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Bet you can't guess what it is!

Go ahead...... give it a try.......

Nope, try again.......

Give up??

Let me tell you!

Hannah and I were sitting on the couch playing when, with one fell swoop, her tiny little finger picks a booger out of her nose and deposits it in my mouth.

That's right, IN MY MOUTH!

By the time I had comprehended what was happening it was too late. I had inhaled sharply at the grossness of it all and sucked the booger right down my throat.

And I thought that time I swallowed a mosquito was bad........

5 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

LAMO, OMG that was so funny.

Sorry Sherri, but it is, rather you then me though.

;)

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That actually made me gag.

Just when you think you've experienced at all as a parent, your kids prove you wrong :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Teriana said...

That is pretty gross. But just try to think of how healthy it probably is. Disgusting thing you eat usually are. At least she didn't throw up in your mouth like my niece did to her mom. I think that might be worse.

11:37 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

ha ha ha ha ah, the joys of motherhood yes? I thought you were going to say you stepped in something that rolled out of her diaper or something...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I threw up in my mouth! :-o

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons